Tuesday, March 24, 2009

International Student

My class is full of International students from various countries. Around 31 countries and 56 students. Every day i get to learn something form them. The culture is being shared between us in many occassions. I tasted Ukraine food in my friends place which is a traditional soup. I learnt how to eat japenese food and their way of behaving with the elders. The respect that isreal, iraq and gorden give to women. Mexican way of joy and the German ideas in our field.

Being a lawyer in a different country and persuing masters in Law based on other countries law is not that easy untill or unless you have any transactional dealing with that foreign country.
Basic laws are different from propety to contract. The way the briefs are drafted and the jury, judges behaviors are interesting, thrilling and at the same time it also make me scared little bit about this new exposure. But in these many days I was able to cultivate a lot than I expected. The jury system is new to me. My country don't have juror's. But I think that it is good in some aspects to make the citizens decide on the case because they get to know the details of the cases and take the privilage of being the deciding factors.My school and the things that they thought to me was numerous. Wonderful professors with enoromous patience really make me wonder. All the major scholors here are from great schools and trying to make my school a better place.

I still have more pages to share with you all and my self as well..,

No comments: